Calculus Test is a new app for the iphone that drills you on calculus problem. Test your knowledge of limits, derivatives, indefinite integrals, definite integrals, the chain rule, integration by parts, u-substitution, and more using this handy iphone app.
Tap limit, derivative, or integral and a problem is randomly selected and displayed for you to solve. Solve it, then tap "Answer" and in flash card format, the screen view flips to reveal the answer.
This simple drill program is great to help you get ready for your calculus exams, whether its college calculus or the dreaded AP Calculus exam. Also great for those who want to learn calculus through self-study.
Calculus Test Drill app for iPhone
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I am putting together a calculus book for instant download. This book covers first-year college calculus including
- Computing Limits
- The Derivative
- Derivatives of polynomials, exponential, and log functions
- Derivatives of trig functions
- Product, quotient, and chain rules
- Definite and indefinite integrals, Riemmann sums
- Integration by u-substitution
- Trig substitution, partial fractions, and integration of rational functions
- Integration of trig functions, hyperbolic functions, exponentials, and logarithmic functions
- Integration by parts
- Indeterminate forms and L'Hopitals Rule
- Sequences and infinite series
The approach used is to provide a large number of solved examples. The complete package is $27. To learn more visit:
Also, keep your eye out for Calculus Test, an iphone Calculus flash card iphone App that acts as a companion to the e-Book.