Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Poll on New Physics/Math Book Topics

For readers who are interested in reading math/physics books, I am interested in what people are interested in as far as topics. Some things I am considering are:

  • Partial Differential Equations
  • Ordinary Differential Equations
  • Math Methods for Physics

Also I am thinking of bypassing the traditional publishing model, and selling the books as ebooks available directly from this site. Let me know what you think about that.

2 comments:

Pollywog said...

I like the idea of the ebooks. My preferred OS is Linux so that if you elected to use DRM in your books, I would need to use XP to read them.

Mathematical methods for physics would be a good subject for books.

Jase said...

I definitely like the idea of a Mathematical methods for physics book, preferrably in the "Demystified" format. Something at the level of "Relativity Demystified" and "Quantum Mechanics (and QFT) Demystified" would be a great tie-up for your previous texts on advanced physics.